Skip to main content

Spring Campout

Oh how I thought I missed camping!!

It has been 2 years since we have gone camping, and man did I forget how cold it got at night!
It was still a great time as always, and most importantly the kids had a ton of fun.
I was honored to be asked to cook jerk chicken and rice and peas for the pack, jerk chicken for 60 people, it was delicious!!  Always great to represent my county!

The boys had their cross over ceremony.  It is nice to see how much they have grown from day 1 to the crossover.  John and I are so proud of our boys and we appreciate all the work John has put in to helping the boys achieve their goals, he's a great role model.

John had the boys do the tent themselves and they did a great job.
Little miss Amalia absolutely loved it! She truly thought she was a scout and got involved in everything, such a cutie.

Also, I couldn't be prouder to see both my boys doing the flag ceremony together, they are the best boys any mother could dream of.

Thanks to Kim, Kerry and Charles, you are all great leaders!









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Baby Shower

This past weekend was our baby shower!!  We decided to do it a bit early because I am one of those over-organized, over-prepared types.  It was hosted by my best friend Kindle and my sister Bianca.

I told Kindle I wanted a slight winter wonderland pink theme since it is so close to Christmas and this is what I walked in to!
It was absolutely beautiful, and we were joined by all our best family and friends, we appreciate everyone that made this such a special day for us.


 This game was to guess how big I was and believe it or not the winner was Ethan!!
He definitely knows his Mummy!
 The chocolate diaper game. (It was Johns first shower, he must've thought we were all crazy).
 Getting ready for presents!! (The boys got to open them all).
 Kindle surprised the boys with a gift each.
It was a shirt with their picture saying "I'm the biggest Brother" and "I'm the big Brother" for the hospital.
Most thoughtful thing ever!!!
I wish I could relive this day over and ov…

Christmas 2016

I can honestly say that I miss blogging.  Facebook "memories" option has made me realize how nice it is to be able to look back at our family life and adventures.

I will (eventually) try and get caught up on the past few months, because we all know that I have photographed each and every moment, but for now I will start with Christmas.

We started shopping later than normal but managed to get everything done with time to spare to relax and enjoy the season.

Mummy came from England, I did not realize it but this is only her first Christmas with Amalia!  We spent the day with great family friends, Peter, Debbie and their family.  It has been a tradition for many years to do Christmas and/or Thanksgiving with them.

As per usual we had Santa Jeaux come and visit along with all the kids friends.  It was such a nice reunion not only with our friend Santa, but the kids miss their friends dearly it is always a great occasion to get them together again.  I appreciate all the other m…

Our Garden

I have promised the kids that once spring came around we can plant a garden since in our top back yard we have 2 big beds.
It was s a lot of work to clean out the beds it was full of debris that took us a long time to sift out, but it was oh so worth it!

I wish I had before and after pictures to show you just how bad it was, but I didn't think about it because I was in full on mission mode.

We still need to plant the second bed, it has been a bit rainy, and to be completely honest I am terrified of worms, caterpillars and snakes.

My community Facebook page has been posting about copperheads everywhere so I am hyper paranoid when I am out there, but I hope to get around to it soon!