Skip to main content

Catching Up With The Kids

I, again, forced the boys to take a few photos for me.
I have about a million photos of Amalia and what feels like just a few of the boys so every so often I get them to sit still and bribe them with candy.

They are growing so much!
Kaiden is getting Valentine cards from little girls, which he pretends to not be impressed by.  
He just throws them away, I think secretly he likes it.

Ethan is all about playing and football (soccer).
When Kaiden got an anonymous Valentine card I said who I thought it was.  
Ethan says, no, it must be from Gigi!!
Lol, he doesn't understand this whole girl thing quite yet.

Amalia is about to be one year old.
I cannot believe it! 
She has started walking now and talks more than ever.
My favourite is when she says, "Daddy!" and points to whatever she wants.  
If she points to him, that means he is to pick her up.
She has him wrapped around her little finger.
She spends most of her time wanting to be with me though but she likes having him around.
If he looks at her and smiles she gets so shy and runs to me smiling snuggling her face into me.
Very sweet.

All in all the kids are amazing, everything I dreamed they would be and more.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Birthday Party

It's that time of year for the boys double birthday party!! Since I... I mean they are so into star wars that was the obvious choice of a party theme. It was so cute at the end of the party after the boys opened all their gifts and John says, "Well, what did Mummy and I get you?"  They both shrugged.  I said, "We got you this beautiful party, and that is your gift." They both hugged us and said thank you without even complaining that we didn't buy them anything, such gracious boys! Then John brought out their bikes and they went crazy!! It was the cutest thing. Happy Birthday to our wonderful boys, Happy 7th and 9th Birthday Ethan and Kaiden!

And the Fun Begins

On Sunday, March 11th, we welcomed our newest family member.  Amalia Rachael Emily Benham. It all began Saturday morning.  I had signs of labor but we had the Pinewood Derby so I hoped she would wait.  And of course, she did. Contractions started coming in very slowly and Mummy and Binx came over.  We hung out, and hung out, and hung out and the contractions weren't getting stronger but slowly moving closer together.  We all finally took naps then we started hanging out again.  Finally at 12am we decided to go to the hospital. 3 cm dilated and I was admitted. Kindle, my bff of course came to the hospital as well.  All our biggest supporters were there. Waiting for Baby  Getting some well needed rest. Last moments before birth  My contractions never got  intense before the epidural kicked in, thank goodness.  Somehow my left side didn't kick in so I could feel it all on that side, but because I have back labor and I co...

Mr. and Mrs. John Benham!!!

This is the moment we have both been waiting for for years! It was perfection. Nothing short of magical. We had quite a bit of time after getting ready, there were so many emotions, so happy I laughed, so happy I cried. I love these photos and am so happy that every moment was captured.  Can't wait to see the professional ones!                                 Waiting for the go ahead                                         It's time!!                              Everyone ready t...