Skip to main content

Doubling Up

I have gotten so behind in my posts that there are a few that won't make it, so I am doubling up to not miss out on too much.

My friend Frances and her family came to visit from Dubai.  Our daughters born just 10 days apart,well, let's just say they aren't fond of each other and it's hilarious!!  I wish I had pics from her 30th, but I didn't bring my camera so I wasn't always thinking about photos (I don't do that often enough).

And then we went to the aquarium a few weeks ago.  I am missing most of the pics, but I have been so busy that I guess it's expected to slip up somewhere.
I have to admit, it was VERY depressing  Those whales should absolutely not be kept in captivity in a tiny tank, I could feel their sadness.

But the kids loved it, especially the dolphin show.

Look out for more blogs and activity from BeccaBe photography.  Life has been going very well, very quickly, I'm just trying to keep up with it!!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Birthday Party

It's that time of year for the boys double birthday party!! Since I... I mean they are so into star wars that was the obvious choice of a party theme. It was so cute at the end of the party after the boys opened all their gifts and John says, "Well, what did Mummy and I get you?"  They both shrugged.  I said, "We got you this beautiful party, and that is your gift." They both hugged us and said thank you without even complaining that we didn't buy them anything, such gracious boys! Then John brought out their bikes and they went crazy!! It was the cutest thing. Happy Birthday to our wonderful boys, Happy 7th and 9th Birthday Ethan and Kaiden!

And the Fun Begins

On Sunday, March 11th, we welcomed our newest family member.  Amalia Rachael Emily Benham. It all began Saturday morning.  I had signs of labor but we had the Pinewood Derby so I hoped she would wait.  And of course, she did. Contractions started coming in very slowly and Mummy and Binx came over.  We hung out, and hung out, and hung out and the contractions weren't getting stronger but slowly moving closer together.  We all finally took naps then we started hanging out again.  Finally at 12am we decided to go to the hospital. 3 cm dilated and I was admitted. Kindle, my bff of course came to the hospital as well.  All our biggest supporters were there. Waiting for Baby  Getting some well needed rest. Last moments before birth  My contractions never got  intense before the epidural kicked in, thank goodness.  Somehow my left side didn't kick in so I could feel it all on that side, but because I have back labor and I co...

Mr. and Mrs. John Benham!!!

This is the moment we have both been waiting for for years! It was perfection. Nothing short of magical. We had quite a bit of time after getting ready, there were so many emotions, so happy I laughed, so happy I cried. I love these photos and am so happy that every moment was captured.  Can't wait to see the professional ones!                                 Waiting for the go ahead                                         It's time!!                              Everyone ready t...