Skip to main content

Quite Possibly The Best Year Ever

All the hopes and dreams that anyone has ever had all happened to us in 2012.

Here is a look back.  

January
A very pregnant me.  

February
Happy 28th Birthday to me!
 March, Birth of our Angel



April, Spring Break in Florida
May, My babies turned 6 and 8!
June, Best Day of my life!!

Wedding


 July, Honeymoon.  Germany, Greece and Denmark






August, Move to Dubai




September- Happy Birthday John! Move into our more permanent place.



October
 November- If you know my husband at all you would know why finding a Mexican restaurant made the cut, as well as racing in Abu Dhabi


And that leads us right back to December.

It has been a very happy, busy and most of all AMAZING year.
With us as a team it will only go up from here, as it has been doing ever since we became a team.
I am at the edge of my seat waiting to see what 2013 has to offer.  I have some new ideas but not ready to share quite yet!
Let's go 2013!!!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Birthday Party

It's that time of year for the boys double birthday party!! Since I... I mean they are so into star wars that was the obvious choice of a party theme. It was so cute at the end of the party after the boys opened all their gifts and John says, "Well, what did Mummy and I get you?"  They both shrugged.  I said, "We got you this beautiful party, and that is your gift." They both hugged us and said thank you without even complaining that we didn't buy them anything, such gracious boys! Then John brought out their bikes and they went crazy!! It was the cutest thing. Happy Birthday to our wonderful boys, Happy 7th and 9th Birthday Ethan and Kaiden!

And the Fun Begins

On Sunday, March 11th, we welcomed our newest family member.  Amalia Rachael Emily Benham. It all began Saturday morning.  I had signs of labor but we had the Pinewood Derby so I hoped she would wait.  And of course, she did. Contractions started coming in very slowly and Mummy and Binx came over.  We hung out, and hung out, and hung out and the contractions weren't getting stronger but slowly moving closer together.  We all finally took naps then we started hanging out again.  Finally at 12am we decided to go to the hospital. 3 cm dilated and I was admitted. Kindle, my bff of course came to the hospital as well.  All our biggest supporters were there. Waiting for Baby  Getting some well needed rest. Last moments before birth  My contractions never got  intense before the epidural kicked in, thank goodness.  Somehow my left side didn't kick in so I could feel it all on that side, but because I have back labor and I co...

Mr. and Mrs. John Benham!!!

This is the moment we have both been waiting for for years! It was perfection. Nothing short of magical. We had quite a bit of time after getting ready, there were so many emotions, so happy I laughed, so happy I cried. I love these photos and am so happy that every moment was captured.  Can't wait to see the professional ones!                                 Waiting for the go ahead                                         It's time!!                              Everyone ready t...