Skip to main content

Amalia's 5th Birthday!

I cannot rave enough how much happiness and sass she has brought into our lives!
Amalia is brilliant and keeps us on our toes at all time, you can't put anything past her!
She loves school and is learning to read quite well.
She is incredibly independent and can hold her own with her two big brothers.
She is always quick to say "I'm sorry", and is constantly professing her love for each one of us individually.
She always likes to be the one to say prayers at dinner time, and for almost 2 years she starts her prayer, 'Thank you that Grandpa feels better."
There is no shortness of love and gratitude in our how, and on her birthday we are particularly thankful for our 5 years spent with Amalia.

As her main gift I got her an outfit to match Willa, her Wellie Wisher.
As a special surprise I dropped off an outfit to math Ashlyn, for her best friends Kinleigh.
The surprise went over very well, I will never forget the look on her face when she realized!
Over all her Woodland Fairy party was a success!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Birthday Party

It's that time of year for the boys double birthday party!! Since I... I mean they are so into star wars that was the obvious choice of a party theme. It was so cute at the end of the party after the boys opened all their gifts and John says, "Well, what did Mummy and I get you?"  They both shrugged.  I said, "We got you this beautiful party, and that is your gift." They both hugged us and said thank you without even complaining that we didn't buy them anything, such gracious boys! Then John brought out their bikes and they went crazy!! It was the cutest thing. Happy Birthday to our wonderful boys, Happy 7th and 9th Birthday Ethan and Kaiden!

And the Fun Begins

On Sunday, March 11th, we welcomed our newest family member.  Amalia Rachael Emily Benham. It all began Saturday morning.  I had signs of labor but we had the Pinewood Derby so I hoped she would wait.  And of course, she did. Contractions started coming in very slowly and Mummy and Binx came over.  We hung out, and hung out, and hung out and the contractions weren't getting stronger but slowly moving closer together.  We all finally took naps then we started hanging out again.  Finally at 12am we decided to go to the hospital. 3 cm dilated and I was admitted. Kindle, my bff of course came to the hospital as well.  All our biggest supporters were there. Waiting for Baby  Getting some well needed rest. Last moments before birth  My contractions never got  intense before the epidural kicked in, thank goodness.  Somehow my left side didn't kick in so I could feel it all on that side, but because I have back labor and I co...

Mr. and Mrs. John Benham!!!

This is the moment we have both been waiting for for years! It was perfection. Nothing short of magical. We had quite a bit of time after getting ready, there were so many emotions, so happy I laughed, so happy I cried. I love these photos and am so happy that every moment was captured.  Can't wait to see the professional ones!                                 Waiting for the go ahead                                         It's time!!                              Everyone ready t...