Skip to main content

Little Teethies!

We have a lot of teeth activity in our house.
First Ethan is over the roof excited that his tooth is (barely) shaking!
It has been tough for him being 2 years younger than Kaiden and the tooth fairy, and Kaiden having sleepovers, and Kaiden going on field trips etc., and now all these things are happening for Ethan.
Ethan is actually achieving much more than I expected in a short period of time.
He is quite the little mathematician.
I could not be more proud of his academic progress.


In other teeth news, Amalia's bottom teeth are about to break!
I did not see it coming because I didn't think she was teething, there have been no signs of it.
I thought, hmmm, maybe it's because she's a girl and she isn't developing as quickly as Kaiden and Ethan did.

And in my "gum check" yesterday I can see that it is about to happen.
Though I am excited, I am terrified!
I remember when Kaiden and Ethan got teeth, not a comfortable situation for me since I was nursing.
And I am still nursing Amalia.
I am scared, I will soon look at my daughter as she is a little shark.


I have actually been trying to get her used to the idea of a bottle to slowly start weening her.
She LOVES the bottle.  She thinks its a cool new toy.
She has no clue she is supposed to suck it. Right now I am just happy that the teething does not seem to be painful for her, that would break my heart.

In other news, we went to Oman over the weekend and I know have let my readers down.
I did not bring my camera.  I took no pictures, not even on my phone.
We sort of just disappeared.  I needed a break.  I started missing home so badly and did not feel up to my normal self.
I actually quite liked Oman and we plan on going back and I promise to bring my camera!
It is beautiful there and would be a shame to not capture our adventures in the Middle East!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. and Mrs. John Benham!!!

This is the moment we have both been waiting for for years! It was perfection. Nothing short of magical. We had quite a bit of time after getting ready, there were so many emotions, so happy I laughed, so happy I cried. I love these photos and am so happy that every moment was captured.  Can't wait to see the professional ones!                                 Waiting for the go ahead                                         It's time!!                              Everyone ready to come down                                                               Mummy 1st     With this ring...   You may kiss your bride! Ethan is a true romantic.  Whenever we watch movies with happy couples he always says that they are me and John.  For years he has been talking about us getting married. After the ceremony when we came in he was crying.   He said he tried to hold it in as long as possible...                      

Jamaica: How We Surprised The Boys/Video

I have so much going on that I am actually getting things done quicker (you know how that goes). So here are the pics of our last evening and the Vacation video!! Jamaica 2013 from Rebecca Benham on Vimeo . My friends came over after the family pics and we had so much fun reminiscing and catching up. I miss these girls so much, we have so many memories together.

Beautiful Baby Shower

This past weekend was our baby shower!!  We decided to do it a bit early because I am one of those over-organized, over-prepared types.  It was hosted by my best friend Kindle and my sister Bianca. I told Kindle I wanted a slight winter wonderland pink theme since it is so close to Christmas and this is what I walked in to! It was absolutely beautiful, and we were joined by all our best family and friends, we appreciate everyone that made this such a special day for us.  This game was to guess how big I was and believe it or not the winner was Ethan!! He definitely knows his Mummy!  The chocolate diaper game. (It was Johns first shower, he must've thought we were all crazy).  Getting ready for presents!! (The boys got to open them all).  Kindle surprised the boys with a gift each. It was a shirt with their picture saying "I'm the biggest Brother" and "I'm the big Brother" for the hospital. Most thoughtful thing ever!!! I wish I could relive